Moving to a new apartment can be an exciting experience. If you've been searching for a new apartment rental in the San Angelo, TX area for you or your family, Raintree Apartments may be just the place. We have a variety of one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment rentals designed to accommodate single individuals to families. You can contact us directly if you have any questions in regards to our apartment rentals.
We are delighted that you are interested in leasing a dwelling in our apartment complex community. In order to help you make your decision, we have listed below the criteria for qualifying as a resident with us.
1. A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated, and signed by each applicant and all co-applicants. Spouses can complete one rental application. The application fee must be paid at the time of applying.
2. Applicants may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
3. Occupancy limit: A married couple, single person, or single person with child under the age of nine months is allowed in a one-bedroom apartment. A family of four or two roommates is allowed in the two-bedroom apartments.
4. Applicant(s) must have favorable rental history or mortgage payment history of no less than six months. History must be verifiable.
5. Applicant(s) must be currently employed and on the job for no less than six months or have a verifiable previous employment on the job for no less than six months. Income must be at least 3½ times the monthly rent.
6. Raintree does not accept guarantors. Applicant(s) must be able to qualify for the apartment on their own.